- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection laws, LIHC is the “data controller”. This means that LIHC determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
- Information provided through the “contact us” form on the Website, as well as by telephone, post, e-mail, or through any other means. LIHC also tracks the State from which the “contact us” form was submitted.
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, LIHC collects data pertaining to your visit. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, and conversions (user’s State will automatically be collected when a conversion is generated). These data points are not user-specific and rather reflect the Website’s collective traffic and performance through a given period.
Links to other websites
LIHC Investment Group
One Portland Square | Suite 6A | Portland, Maine 04101